https://i0.wp.com/www.dessinuskhe.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Ayurvedic-Remedies-for-Dandruff.jpg?fit=600%2C300&ssl=1 300 600 admin https://www.dessinuskhe.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Dessi_Nuskhe_Logo_v2-300x75.png admin2019-07-01 18:29:252019-09-14 07:22:33Ayurvedic Remedies for Dandruff
Ayurvedic Remedies for Dandruff
Ayurveda, being a holistic medicine, is a useful natural remedy for dandruff treatment, the grey of hair, baldness and hair fall. Lots of ayurvedic herbs are available that can be used as ayurvedic medicines for dandruff treatments and remedies.
- Scalp massage with sesame oil helps in removing dandruff. It is a good herbal remedy for dandruff.
- Fenugreek seeds help in improving the condition thus a natural cure agent for dandruff.
- Use of ash gourds seeds regularly is effective for dandruff management.
- Apply a paste of neem leaves and wash it after 30 minutes to cure of dandruff. It is an effective natural remedy for dandruff.
- Rosemary rejuvenates the scalp thereby stop dandruff.
- Green gram powder is also useful for dandruff.
- Ayurvedic medicines like Dudurpatradi Tailam, Gandhaka Rasayana, Brihat Haridra, Khand, etc. may be used after consultation from the doctor to cure dandruff.
- Massage your head with Aloe Vera and leave for 10 minutes to have a good result for Dandruff.
- For good hair and dandruff treatment, Alfalfa shows good result.
- Alfalfa + Carrots + Lettuce control dandruff.
- Apply a paste of methi seeds for a good result.
- Application of Indian hemp reduces dandruff problems.
- A mixture of Coconut oil + Camphor helps to check dandruff.
- A mix of lemon juice + coconut oil to check the problem.
- Mix a spoon of Caster oil, Mustard oil, and Coconut oil and apply it on your scalp
- Rub the scalp with the mix of lime juice + pure vinegar followed by egg wash.
- Massage the scalp with the pest of Tulsi leaves + Amla powder + Water. Left for 30 minutes and wash it slowly to ward off dandruff.
- Egg Shampoo of 2-3 eggs is also quite effective to put off dandruff.
- For a good result, apply the oil of Neelibringadhi or triphaladhi or kayyunyathi after the bath.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!