https://i1.wp.com/www.dessinuskhe.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Beauty-Tips.jpg?fit=600%2C300&ssl=1 300 600 admin https://www.dessinuskhe.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Dessi_Nuskhe_Logo_v2-300x75.png admin2019-07-08 17:40:112019-09-12 18:04:38Beauty Tips
- Fenugreek is a powerful anti-blackhead herb. Make a paste out of the water and freshly crushed fenugreek leaves. Apply to the face for 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat every night before bed.
- Use lemon juice directly from the lemon on areas affected with blackheads two to three times a day. The juice will help tighten your pores and make the environment of the faceless prone to blackheads.
- Goat milk soap has a similar pH balance as human skin so it is ideal for preventing chemicals and bacteria from upsetting the skin’s natural pH balance. This makes it perfect for sensitive skin.
- Prevent unwanted stretch marks from pregnancy by applying body oil or thick body lotion to your belly soon as you find out you are pregnant. Keeping the skin highly moisturized helps the skin expand easier.
- The sun’s rays are strongest between 10 am and 4 pm, beef up on your sun care if you have to be out and about. Make sure you protect yourself as well as your family with sunscreen and protective clothing.
- To properly prepare your face for tweezing, first wash your face with warm water – or tweeze right after you get out of the shower and your skin is still moist and warm.
- Follow up waxing the same way you would with shaving by using a good quality cream or ointment that will soothe the skin and help prevent breakouts or irritation.
- For thorough body exfoliation, apply body oil to your entire body before getting into the bathtub. Soak in the bath for 10 minutes and then use a washcloth to rub the oil from your skin. This removes dead skin.