Acidity and gas are very common problems in every home. Use these ayurvedic remedies to reduce acid indigestion and reflux for better digestive comfort:
- Mixing two teaspoonfuls of ghee in a glassful of milk and taking this once a day acts as a liner inside the gut and will heal all the destruction caused by the high flow of Pitta.
- Chewing a few Tulsi (Basil) leaves after a meal. This not just works as an antacid as it helps the body absorb food but also prevents reflux and the formation of ulcers.
- Take a glass of warm water, add a pinch of asafoetida(hing) and have it every morning to prevent acidity.
- Almonds are good source for relieving the heartburn and acidity. Eat several almonds when heartburn symptoms persist. Works wonders.
- Sucking a piece of Clove after meal helps in reducing acidity problem.