Best Tips for More Stylish Look
Everyone wants to look different and unique, they keep changing their style statements so that it became a trend. Here are a few trending tips for your stylish look:
- Before trying a new skincare product, visit your local skincare counter and ask for sample sizes first. Use those and see how your skin reacts after the first few days. Then decide if you want to pay full price.
- A trade secret for models that have dark circles is to apply black eyeliner and glossy mascara to the top lids and lashes only. Leave the bottom lashes dusted with eye shadow and powder.
- For a do-it-yourself lip exfoliator, apply a small amount of cocoa butter and sugar onto your fingertip or toothbrush and gently brush onto your lips. Rinse afterward. Do this 1-2 times a day for smooth lips.
- Keep your hands young by using hand cream/lotion every day. Keep it in your purse, car or at your desk at work. A small amount each day will preserve your hands’ youth for years to come.
- Natural bristles pick up more color, causing makeup to fall around the lower crease of the eye making dark circles look darker. To neutralize bluish circles, choose a brown eye shadow with a subtle gold shimmer.
- Lip liner should be used for lipstick colors that are darker or really bright. These types of lip color tend to spread over the lips, causing an undefined look. Natural or lighter shades should skip the liner.
- The next time you do your manicure at home, let your nail polish sit for about a minute. Next, put your nails underneath cold water for about 15 seconds. This process gets your nails drier quicker.
- Sensitive skin types should stick to skincare products that are free of heavy scents and fragrances, as these contain chemicals that can irritate the skin. Avoid scrubbing your face and over washing.
- Keep breakouts and pimples at bay by not touching your face with your hands often. The bacteria and oils on your fingers can easily transfer to your complexion, making it a breeding ground for pimples.
- To find the perfect jean, curvy figures should choose dark denim with a longer, boot cut. You will look your best in styles that draw attention to your entire silhouette rather than to a specific area.
- Do you wear glasses or sunglasses regularly? Then make sure you clean them. Daily eyewear can cause excess oil to clog the pores around your nose and eye area, making it easier for breakouts to occur.
- It’s best to color coordinate your eye shadow with your hair and eye color, not the outfit you’re wearing. For a neutral look, match your eye shadow color with your eye color, hair color, and your skin tone.
- Add lowlights to your hair color for a deeper, more stylish look. Adding pieces of darker color adds dimension and helps to blend existing highlights with your natural color.
- For sultry eyes that speak your mind while you keep them guessing just what you’re up to, apply a dark gray shadow close to the lash line. This adds dimension and eases dark under-eye circles.