Piles (Hemorrhoids) are enlarged and swollen blood vessels located in the lower part of the rectum and the anus. The blood vessels become swollen due to increased pressure within them.
There are two types of piles.
- Bloody Piles
- Flatulent Piles
Constipation, excessive use of spicy and hot items, drinking of alcohol, excessive use of heavy food, not keeping the anus clean while exhaling and excessive copulation causes small moles at the rectum gates, which are extremely painful. Later, blood also comes from these moles and the pain becomes unbearable. These moles are called Piles.
When the food is not digested properly, the amount of acid in the intestines increases. Due to the acid produced in the rectum, warts swell and when the warts rupture, blood starts coming from them. These are called bloody piles.
When the patient suffering from this disease, he is able to excrete with great difficulty. The patient remains constipated, hunger decreases and he becomes weak.
- Remove mustard seed kernel and use it with 3 grams of fresh water.
- Take 25 grams Ritha on the heated pan and cover it with the bowl. When Ritha becomes ash, mix 20 grams of white catechu (kattha), 20 grams of Iron ash (Lohbasm). Take 1 gram each in the morning with 20 grams of butter. Bloody and Flatulent piles are cured by this remedy.
- Mix 30 grams of white Vaseline, 6 grams of camphor, 6 grams of boric acid, 3 grind tablets of sulfadiazine in Aslan. Apply on warts. Will benefit soon.
- Put the powder of Ashoka leaves in a glass of water at night. Sieve and drink in the morning. Piles will be completely cured.
- Mix 1 cup of radish juice in 6 grams of melted desi ghee, drink it in the morning and evening for 2 months to cure piles.
Avoid sour items, oil, jaggery, eggs, meat, hot spices, alcohol, red chili, and fried things.