The neem tree is considered very important among them. This tree grows very quickly and to a tall height of about 15-30 meters. Neem serving as a good canopy tree. Neem has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties and helps in curing skin diseases. Neem can treat various diseases like Malaria and Arthritis. Neem can grow in areas with minimal rainfall. Neem’s soft twigs are also used as a natural toothbrush and tongue cleaner. The neem and peepal trees are considered to be two of the most important trees for the environment, because of their numerous scientific benefits.
Neem Helps to Improves Health
- It helps to control blood sugar levels.
- It relaxes the erratic heart-beat.
- It is effective in improving blood circulation.
- It removes toxins from the body.
- It also controls high blood pressure.
Neem Treats the Skin After Chicken Pox
It also treats after chickenpox with the neem water bath.
Neem Treats Insect Bites
- Make a paste by crushing neem leaves and apply on insect bites.
- Neem leaves also protect the human body against some poisons.
Neem Face Pack
This pack is useful to cure blemishes, dark spots, pigmentation, etc.
- Fresh neem leaves
- Honey ½ tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Lemon ½ tsp
- Yogurt 2 tsp
- Firstly, dry fresh neem leaves in sunlight or microwave.
- Then grind it well and take this powder in a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients in neem powder and make a paste.
- Apply on the skin and rinse after 20 minutes.