How Egg is good for us and how many Eggs we should have in a day?
Eggs are a good source of high-quality protein which provides fewer calories. An egg is containing 5.5 gm protein and 68 calories. Eggs contain choline which is very important for us because our body can’t make choline by itself. Choline helps in folic acid absorption. Folic acid helps to make new cells in our body.
Egg white is fat-free and low calories part. This containing:
- 4 gm protein
- 55-milligram sodium
- 17 calories
- 1.3 micrograms of folate
- 6.3 selenium
- 4.9-milligram phosphorus
- 53.8-milligram potassium
Ayurveda allows us to have eggs in few treatments but it’s about natural eggs, not pottery farm eggs.
How Many Eggs We Should Have in A Day?
If you have a lot of physical work or you are living in a cool place then you can have eggs daily. Otherwise, the daily consumption of eggs can be harmful to you. It depends on our needs and digestive system.
Can we give eggs daily to our kids?
This is true that egg has protein and folate which is a must for all growing kids. So, we can give eggs to our kids in routine but we should remember their need, digest, and weather.
Is it harmful to have enough quantity of eggs?
Yes, it is true. In egg yolk, cholesterol level is very high which can increase your body cholesterol level and due to this, you can suffer from heart-related problems, indigestion, and obesity.
It can increase pimples on our bodies if we have enough eggs in summer. It can be the reason for bleeding in stool and urine.
Note: Who is suffering from piles or any this type of disease they should think before consuming eggs.
Few Home Remedies of Eggs
For Glowing Skin – Egg Honey Pore Strips
- 2 eggs white (reduce oiliness and shrink the pores from the skin)
- 1 tbsp honey (prevents acne and helps in unclog pores)
- 1 bowl
- Tissues or Napkins
- Take 2 eggs whites in a bowl and add honey. Mix these well.
- Apply on face and paste tissue over the paste.
- Leave for half an hour and wash off.
- Apply moisturizer after this.
For Rough Hair
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 banana
- Blend all the ingredients and apply on hair and roots.
- Leave for 1 hour and wash your hair to get tangle-free, shiny and silky hair.
For Shiny Hair
- 2 eggs white
- ½ cup of beer
- Mix both ingredients in a bowl and add in a spray bottle.
- Spray on hair and wash after 1 hour.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!